Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas is Christ Challenge: Christmas Song Printables

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Christmas really is my favorite time of the year.  I know it sounds cliche, but everything is just a little merrier.  People are a little nicer, unimportant things seem to nag at us a little less, and the air is thick with graciousness and gratitude.  It is the Christmas Spirit that makes this holiday so wonderful...and the Christmas Spirit is the Spirit of Christ.

I would like to propose a challenge to you this holiday: make the Savior your focus of the season.  You can decide exactly what that means for you.  Maybe it will entail worrying a little less about parties and activities, spending beneath your means for gifts and food, and/or loving our fellow men through service and gratitude. Whatever you may do to make Christ the center of your holiday, remember that feeling of love and peace and share it with those around you.

For the printables this week, I chose lines from Christmas songs I love to sing that remind me that this season is about the Savior.   

I hope your holiday season is filled with love and the Spirit of Christ!  


free 8x10 for Joy to the World here

free 8x10 for The First Noel here

free 8x10 for Far, Far Away on Judea's Plains here

No comments:

Post a Comment