Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gratitude

November is the month of thanksgiving, so SURPRISE...this month I will be focusing on quotes about gratitude.  I love this time of year!  It forces me to reflect on all the wonderful blessings in my life.

My sister sent me this video from Soul Pancake about how expressing our gratitude makes us happier. Apparently it has been scientifically proven by psychologists!  Who knew!



I believe it to be true.  After expressing my gratitude, I become more aware of all the blessing I do have.  The past few months I have been keeping a gratitude journal.  I try to write down anything big or small in my life that I am grateful for.  The more I do it, the easier it is to recognize even the small blessings I receive daily.  The printable for this week focuses on just that.  Thanks for reading!

download 8x10 printable here

download this 8x10 printable here

1 comment:

  1. just downloaded this one. Going to print it for Christmas presents! Thanks my dear!

    ReplyDelete